Followers

Sunday, 8 January 2012

DT card for Gingerloft challenge 'Anything goes'

Well I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year?  Time to get back into the crafting groove and join us in our 1st challenge of the new year 'Anything goes'

Have fun :o)


I have used The Greeting Farm sentiments to create the background paper and a spellbinders die cut to cut out the image.

Side/inside view

Superwoman image from gingerloft has been coloured with pro markers.

Flowers from Wild Orchid

Sentiment created on my computer


I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/  Purple green pink(skin) and white
http://scrapaffair.blogspot.com/ must include colouring


 


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fabulous image .. and i love the colour combo
Lisa x

Linda said...

Oh my goodness Nikki I love your card it is amazing! I look forward to working with you over at Gingerloft.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Paige said...

Fun card Nikki! You did an awesome job with the coloring of the image!

Vicki said...

She is the cutest superwoman I have ever seen! I love the color combination. Great job.

Louise said...

Super cute card, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge
Louise

Pop's Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pop's Cards said...

Your card is gorgeous sweetie but to join in woc you can only enter 2 other challenges hugs Pops x x