Followers

Sunday 18 September 2011

DT card for OSAAT ' Punch it'

Happy Sunday all, I hope you have all had a good weekend so far.  Today we have another challenge over at OSAAT and it is 'Punch it'.  Now I have been running low on my new baby cards recently so I thought I would do up a boy and  a girl card this time.

Our sponsor this week is
Prize is a ................£10 UK gift voucher

Now onto my cards


A picture of both cards together

I have used no backing papers on these cards, just a dotty embossing folder, and layered them onto pink and blue card depending on whether it is a boy or girl card. Leaf punches and butterflies have been added to opposite corners.

Side view.  I have shrunk the cat image and changed the colour of the image in Page plus 7 to create a backing paper to decorate the inside of the card.

As above I have changed the colour of the cat image from black to Blue or pink in page plus 7.  The cat has been cut out with nesties scalloped circles, and the hearts have been coloured with pro markers.

The sentiment has been created on my computer and cut out with nesties scalloped circles and has butterfly die cuts attatched., and a flower and leaf punches

the flowers are from wild orchid and has leaf punches

Inside the card







I will be entering these cards into the following challenges
http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Lets get sentimental


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

17 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so cute Nikki...!

have a super afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Marjo said...

Gorgeous cards Nikki!

xoxo Marjo

Hazel said...

They're both beautiful. Hazel x

Lou said...

So cute, love them :) thank you for joining in with us over at CCW.

Lou x

Anita said...

These are both so pretty and adorable. Thanks for joining the Pollycraft challenge this week.

Cazza said...

I love the image you've used for these cards, they're both so pretty!
Thanks for joining in the Baby Love Challenge with us this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, these are so sweet, thanks for playing along with CMM!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Nikki,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Choccy said...

2 gorgeous cards Nikki.. Love them both.. Its fantastic how you have shrunk the image to make paper too !!
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our, 'New' challenge. Good Luck !! Hope to see you back on 26th September :O)

Choccy xx

hazel said...

Two lovely cards, I love the cute image.
xxx Hazel.

MiniOwner said...

So pretty! Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh what beautiful cards!
Thanks so much for sharing and entering into our challenge at Shelly's Images this week!
luv n huggz
Jen
SHELLY'S IMAGES DT

tiffany said...

such sweet cards! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany

Julies Crafty Creations said...

HI Nikki

These are so cute, I love how you have decorated them inside and out, great job. Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

Hi Nikki,

I am dropping in this morning to let you know that the Design Team and I have chosen your project as our Silver Medal winner for this weeks challenge at Shelly's Images.

Congratulations! Be sure to drop by the BLOG to grab your Silver Medal badge and get all the details about your win.

Tammylee said...

Way to go this is a beautiful project. I just saw that you won over at Shelly's images! WTG~!

Tammylee

sparklingblackrose said...

These are gorgeous :-) Elaine-xxx-