Followers

Tuesday 5 October 2010

My Card for today!

This card has been made using a red hot bed diamond fold card.  Swirl stamp for plain sections stamped in different blues.  Blue card and paper for matting and layering, a cuttlebug swirl embossing folder.  The image is a http://thegreetingfarm.com/ stamp called Surfer Ian.  I have used my compyuter to make the sentiments, which I then punched out with a 1" circular punch.  I then used scalloped scissors to matt and layer the circles with more blue card and paper.  The BIRTHDAY down the side is die cut from a sizzix letter set, and the image has been coloured with pro markers.  I have made a box for this card to go into and decorated with the same papers and embossing folder as the card

Right side of card

Left side of card

Main section of card

Hand made box.

I would love to hear any comments you might have on this or any of my creations.  Thanks you for looking.  :o)

No comments: