Followers

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lili of the valley sketch

Well I have been a busy girl, all my Chrissie pressies made and wrapped now.  Sorry it has taken so long, but here is another card at last.  It is my Nephew's birthday in January, so I have used the lili of the valley sketch and image to create his birthday card.  I had 2 to do this afternoon so had to be quick i am afraid so hope you like it.

The backing paper was a freebie I had from a magazine.  Ribbons and pearls from stash

The image has been coloured with pro markers

The sentiment has been stamped using do crafts relatives stamps and sentiments sheet.

This is being entered into the lili of the valley sketch challenge.

Hope you like it, and if you do please leave a comment.

Nikki

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Another gorgeous make hun!, love this super cute image and great papers too,
hugs Vicky xx