Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Happy Birthday

Well I had another win today over at http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/ with
this card :o) 1 $10 voucher already spent!!  Thank you so much ladies.

My card for today was comissioned for 2 very special lttle boys, now I know their birthday was in December but I can't remember the date, so sorry if I am a bit early.


I have used Pink petticoat papers and an xcut boarder punch.

The image is Tommy(sports) from Stampfairy and I have used him twice and flipped him over, the names have been put under the image on the computer.  I have coloured them with pro markers. I have used twine and card candi to embellish.

Both sentiment and age have been created on my computer, inked and mounted onto scalloped cirlces by nesties dies

close up of age

Side inside view


I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well done on your win.. i loved that card
Fab little card for the boys .. love the soft colours
Lisa x

paige said...

Congrats on the win! And the birthday card is adorable!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Card and Congrats on the win!!! Way To Go!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Maria said...

This is gorgeous Nikki, and so cute! I love the blue with the brown. Maria x

Tamie said...

Oh this is super dooper cute! I love the colors and the images are just too cute. Awesome layout! Congrat's on your win. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Anonymous said...

Lush card,the boys will love it,love the colours too!


Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

Lori Turner said...

What an adorable card! I love how you flipped the image to make 2! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks

Deb said...

oh this is so cute, love the little boy images!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Debbie said...

What a cute card!! Love the image and that you decorated the inside, too!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Tracey said...

Love the image.....oh so cute! Great card, thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Mervi said...

Congrats Nikki for your win and new dark side dt spot, look forward to see your creations;-))m

Vee said...

This is gorgeous such a cute image.
Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

xxxtglxxx said...

Congrats on your win :) Lovely cute card!

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Nina said...

A very cute card! The motiv is so cute and what a fab idea to flip it. Great embellies too!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week :)
Hugs, Nina.

Digidarla said...

Love how you did the edges of your card! Great job! TFS! XXX!DigiDarla.com

PS I would be honored if you would visit my challenge blog.

Nasir said...

This card is adorably cute and good for the coming Christmas....
Print vip cards
Transparent business cards