Followers

Friday, 16 March 2012

DT post for Forever night challenges #31 Bling

Challenge time again for team A at Forever night challenges and this time the theme is
' Bling '

Our sponsor this week is 'Tickled pink stamps'

Photobucket
http://www.tickledpinkstamps.com.au/

Here is my very first Halloween Banner

I hope you like it :o)





Oh my word this was hard to photograph in one go so I have created a collage for you to view it at a glance :o)

I have used Xcut triangle dies to create the banners and to cut the bearly mine freebie halloween papers, then I punched holes in the top of the triangles for the ribbon to go through

First 3 triangle banners

all the letters were printed on my computer using a free font (can't remember what site i got it from tho' sorry :o(  ) I have then coloured the inside with promarkers and cut them out to create circular frames


Last 2 banners

This fabulous Vampire image is called Lestat and he is awesome to colour, I have again used promarkers, then cut him out and attached to an oval frame which has been liquid pearled for some Bling effect!

Close up of the image



i will be entering this project into the following challenges



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI


7 comments:

jackid said...

Hi Nikki this is great love the image hope you are well
Jacki xx

Lisa M said...

Love the blue and grey color scheme. His cape and eyes look amazing. Wonderful project! :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Desire Fourie said...

What a great idea. Love the way you have threaded the ribbon through the flags.
Hugs
Desire

-x-Nat-x- said...

This is a fantastic banner! Fabulous colours! Came over from MIM
Nat -x-

WeirdCat said...

Great banner, wonderful idea, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

WeirdCat said...

Great banner, wonderful idea, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks awesome, what a fab project! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx