Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Another gorgeous Saturated canary digi :o)

Well it's raining again :o( no surprise there then!!  I don't think we have a summer season any more so I have given you some bright colours in my card for you to look at instead.

Some gorgeous freebie papers from a magazine, ribbon and card candi from my stash and a spotty embossing folder

Side/inside view

Fabulous digi from saturated canary called 'Nevaeh' coloured with pro markers then cut out and attatched with foam pads.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Nikki

7 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous card, the image is so pretty and coloured beautifully

Sue

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and image. Thank you for joining us at LEJ designs this week and good luck. Chris xx

Mema's Crafts said...

Beautiful colors and your shading is awesome. I can never do that with promarkers, but you have inspired me to keep trying. Thank you for joining us at Mema's Crafts and I hope you will continue to visit and share your talent.

rachel said...

brilliant colouring and a fabulous card - thanks so much for sharing with us over at LEJ designs this week! Hugs rachel xx

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card ,fab colouring and a sweet image
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
tracey x

MrsD07 said...

Very pretty, love your coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!!

Kim Dellow said...

very cute Nikki. Kim