Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Mum to be

Welcome to a rainy Tuesday here on my blog, I can't complain too much tho' because at least I have the car at the moment and don't have to walk Theo to school as my Hubby has found a car share for the moment :o) so  happy days here for my poor legs :o)

Here is today's card for you
I have used up some scrap papers from my stash and a new tonic studios border punch which has also created the flowers! The sentiment I created on my computer
Side/inside view

This gorgeous digi is from MayzyArt and has been coloured with pro markers

I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

HUGS
NIKKI



5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh gorgeous colours
Lisa

Unknown said...

I love your card Nikki the cours are fab and the image is great! Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a great card,love the image..love the inside of your card too.

Thank you for joining us over at Craftymess.

Sandie :)

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Nikki & I love the decorated inside too :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Angela said...

Wonderful cheery card for the Mum-To-Be! I love the colours and the use of the Border punch-outs as flowers Clever.

thanks for taking part in the Craftymess Challenge.
Ax