Followers

Sunday 7 July 2013

DT post for OSAAT #171 'Fold it'

It's a beautiful sunny day out there folks, not sure how much time I will have for crafting today as I think I will make some time to be out in the fabulous rays! I have time to write my post for the OSAAT challenge this week which is 
'Fold it'

and here is my card



Collage

front view

I  have used some freebie nautical stamps from a stamping magazine to create the background, added ribbon and then an LOTV sentiment for the birthday wish


Side/inside view


This fabulous ship silhouette is from Floppy latte at the stitchy bear digital outlet

I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI 




4 comments:

Hazel said...

You've definitely got lots of folds on this one, Nikki. It looks great and it suits the image perfectly. Hazel x

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally fabulous card. Love the DP you have used. And this is a fold I didn't know. I'm going to have to check it out.

Mimi said...

Great card Nikki, such and unusual creations with the folds and totally unique :) Hugs Jane xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Great fold and card. Love that it can be for a man or women. Sorry I have not commented on your blog lately, been out of my mind busy.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com