Followers

Sunday 22 June 2014

DT post for OSAAT #218 'Anything goes'

Another week has flown past and after this challenge the OSAAT team are taking our summer holidays!  So I hope you all have a good one!  

The theme for this week is 
'Anything goes'

Here is my card


Collage of images


papers from my stash, memory box alphabet die and sizzix black cat die


Silhouette halloween broomstick digi by Crafty girl in the stitchy bear digi outlet.


Side / inside view


I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Great card. Love the design and background. I think that might be one of my cats. ;) Maggie, DT Teamie

Unknown said...

Just made my 1st Halloween card, yesterday, Nikki, this is brilliant hun, hugs xxx