Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Guest designer projects for Barnemix

I am lucky enough to be a guest designer for Barnemix again this month and I have used images from Carmens Place.


Collage of images



Papers from Lili of the valley make paper pack, card candy and flag from my stash, the sentiment is also from a Lili of the valley clear stamp set.


Side/inside view


Car digi from carmens place  coloured with pro markers


I will be entering this card into the following challenes


Collage of images


Easel card notepad and pen, Papers from a Coosty creations digi pack, ribbon and gems from my stash


Side view


Image from Carmens place 'walking the dog'   coloured with pro markers


I will be entering this project into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

hugs

NIKKI

No comments: