Followers

Monday 4 April 2016

DT post for OSAAT #259 Anything goes with distressing

I am a day late posting this, so apologies everyone, I had a manic day yesterday and forgot to schedule the post :(

The new Theme over at OSAAT for our 2 weekly challenge is

'Anything goes with Distressing'

Here is my card 


I have used backing paper from my stash which i distressed with ink to age it.


The fabulous image is by Stitchy in the Stitchy bear digi outlet and is called  'Happy New Year'  .  I have coloured it with pro markers and distressed the edges with ink and used brads and a beer wooden button to embellish.  The sentiment has been printed off my computer.


Side/inside view


I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


NIKKI

11 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Lovely card...love your distressing...image is fun..Thank you for playing with us at A Beautiful Mess.

Unknown said...

Love it! I love art with humor.. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess, Heather

Arlene said...

Funny and such a complete card inside and out. Great shading and a nice clean card. Love it.

So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

pst said...

Beautiful card, the distressing looks great and I love the fun image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, I love the sentiment with the little bubbles. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

Creations by Shirl said...

What a fun image...TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Handmade by Veer said...

What a fun card! Great image and design!
Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
Veronique DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Great card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A BEAUTIFUL MESS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Rika said...

great masculine card, fun image!

Debbie Adams said...

This is so cute. Such a fun Birthday card. :D
Hugs, Your teamie from OSAAT.

Cathie Borowski said...

What an absolutely fantastic image, I love it. Thank you for joining Morgans ArtWorld For the Men Challenge. Cathie TL