Followers

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sweet Treats!

Oh What a scrumilitious stamp I have used this morning.  It was making me feel hungry the whole time I was making this card!   I tried the twisted easle card I have seen so many people use lately and as it is my first effort I am very happy with it.


The papers are from Do craft's 'Piece of Cake' Paper pack,  And I think the stamp is from Craft UK, I have got rid of the packaging and can't remember!

I have layered the papers onto pink and brown paper/card and then punched down one side.



I have coloured the image with pro markers.

This sentiment is from Do crafts woodland set and has been cut out using a nestabilities die

The Flower is a Marianne Creatables die.

I hope to enter this card into the following challenges

I hope you like it.

Nikki

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so yummy scrummy Nikki and I love the style of your twisted easel card :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Gabbi said...

This card is so sweet and yummy. Love it. Thanks for joining us t fussy and fancy