Followers

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Wedding Card

Well this is my second post of the day, and I have some great news!!  I have been asked to be a guest designer for The Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog!  So keep your eyes open for that!

However here is this evenings card, a Lili of the valley image for a change.



The Sketch is from the Lili of the valley challenge blog.  I have used 2 different embossing folders for the 2 back panels, then inked around the edge with a purple ink.
I have then put a pieceof purple ribbon around the top panel.
I have stamped the image onto a Nellie Snellen Multie frame die, then inked around the edge, again with the purple ink.


I have coloured the image with pro markers, and used a white souffle pen for the highlights

The sentiment is from a set of wedding stamps from the Butterfly Kisses stamp company

The Flourishes are die cuts from Marianne creatables.

The Flowers are again from Wild Orchid Craft, and the dangling heart is from a company called J.J.D Crafts.

I hope to enter this card into the following challenges.

Hope you like it.  Please feel free to leave a comment.


Nikki

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Totally scrummy hun and I love the swirls and fab colours too :o)

Well done on the GDT! well deserved and I cannot wait to see all your fabby creations!

hugs Vicky xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fantastic - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Deb xx