Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

DT post for OSAAT '3D'

Well here we are again another week has gone by and it is time for my Design team post.  Don't forget if you spend £10  or more at the One stitch at a time website you can get the collab set for FREE!!  Head on over and take a look, they have some amazing images to use.


Our sponsors this week are

     http://www.michellesscrap.com/  

     http://www.creativecraftworld.co.uk/


And onto my card!

Photo of the card and box!

The card is a diamond fold card from red hot bed.  The Backing papers are from K & Company 'Classic K McKenna'  I have stamped butterflies onto the folds and inked the edges.

Side view, with fairy charm hanging from border.

The digi stamp is called 'Dareama' by Beary Dust stamps, I have printed her onto card and cut her out with the largest Nellie snellen multi frame ovals which I have inked and liquid pearled around the edge, I have also added minigems and glitter to the wings.

She has been coloured with pro markers.

I have used a fiskars lace border punch for both side with a piece of lace down one side and pearl gems up the other.

The sentiment has been printed on my computer and cut out with the smallest nestie scalloped oval. The rose is from wild orchid crafts.

The box has been made with the same papers etc.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges



Thanks for looking, and I hope you like it



Nikki

22 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love her eyes!!

Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Josephine said...

Fabulous creation! The image is gorgeous, and I love the detail you've added.

Choccy said...

A beautiful card !! Welcome to the team.
Choccy xx

Wenda said...

Great card I realy love it.

Hugs Wenda

Deb said...

Gorgeous! and such a fab layout, beautiful coloring on the image
Debs R
xxx

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooooooo gorgeous!!!! I'll be sending you my address so you can send it to me! Hee hee ;P Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous card - love that design
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Made by Mandy said...

What a pretty card and I love the liquid pearls on the die cut. I've not done that with those dies but it does work really well. Thanks for the inspiration.

Great box to go with it too.

Love Mandy xxx

Pami said...

This is beautiful card Nikki, love the border punch and the pearls. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

Marjo said...

Hi Nikki,

Gorgalicious creation! I love it. Bunches of hugs, Marjo

DesignerDiva said...

WOW what a fabulous fold! Love everything about this. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge.
Laurie x

xxxtglxxx said...

wow Nikki - this looks tremendous! :)

Stunning little image, and such a fabulously constructed card.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Love crafts forever said...

I like colours on your project, very sweet.
Hugs Nat

Chris said...

very pretty and quite an endeaver! I love anything with charms on it.
thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

Kathy said...

Wow, what a super fun fold. Love the adorable image, too. Great card. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week.

Julye said...

Fab card love it.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful card and box. Your colouring is gorgeous and a fabulous card with the diamond fold. Thanks for joining us this week for our fairy tale challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Unknown said...

Wow this is absolutely awesome, love the Diamond Fold card, and gorgeous colouring on your stamp. Hugs xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

This is gorgeous, such lovely details :-) Elaine-xxx-

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super and just right for us on MAWTT this week thanks for playing, HAzelxoxo

Carrie's Corner said...

Love the image you chose. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges!

Hugs
Carrie

Khristen said...

Soooo gorgeous, I love the sparkly wings! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley Challenges

xoxo