Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

DT post for OSAAT 'Sassy'

Good morning everyone, it's going to be a busy one for me as I have 3 post for you today, all for design teams.  2 for OSAAT and 1 for the Gingerloft challege blog.  I won't waffle too much today I will just stick to the basics as I have limited time left on my Dongle!!

Our sponsor this week is

£10 Joanna Sheen voucher.


Here is the first card


The backing papers are from 'My minds eye' Spring papers and have been matted onto blue card which I have lace punched .  I  have also used cross stitch thread for effect on the top layer.


The image is from Kelley's kids called Dress up at stitchy bear stamps.  She has been coloured with pro markers and decoupaged for effect.  I have used pearl gems for the necklace and pearls on the
sides of the card.


The sassy sentiment is from a greeting farm stamp sentiments set and has been stamped onto the smallest scalloped oval nestie die cut, which has been inked and a charm has been hung from the bottom.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ 'S is for sugar and spice'
http://doitwithdigischallenge.blogspot.com/ '1 image, 2 papers 3 embellies' (Charm,gems and thread for embellies'
http://trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/ 'Vintage




I hope you like it

Nikki

13 comments:

Sarah said...

I lover her, what a fantastic job! She is so stinking cute!
Hugs
Sarah

Josephine said...

So lovely! And you've used one of my favourite papers - I just love those colours!

Marjo said...

Oh how adorably cute and Sassy Nikki! Love all the added details.

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Wenda said...

Wow!! fabulous cards Nikki, great colors.

Hugs Wenda

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...this is just so adorable! Love all the sweet details and colors! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /sari

Unknown said...

This is so cute, awww love that stamp, and gorgeous colourful papers. Hugs xxx

Choccy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS !! I love it !!

Choccy xx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious and the ABC challenge.
Hugs Sue x

Bonna Kelley said...

This is just so cute!
Thank you for sharing
hugs
Bonna

sandra's crafty corner said...

aww she is too cute, thanks for playing along at cardmadfairy's digi days xxx

Beth said...

Oh this is so sweet! Beautiful image and papers too! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Made by Mandy said...

Love the little girl playing dress up and the papers you have used are yummy :)

Love Mandy xxx

Julye said...

Ah too definitely cute and sassy girls fab work.