Followers

Sunday 13 November 2011

DT card for Gingerloft challenge 'Use felt/lace or fabric'

Another 2 weeks have passed and it is time for another new challenge here at Gingerloft challenge and this fortnight our challenge is 'Use felt/lace or fabric'.  Join us for the fun :o)

 My card for this challenge has an oriental theme

The papers I have used are from my stash, but I have no idea where they are from. I have wrapped a red twine around the corners and added lace across the middle. The image rests onto a nesties lace square that I have inked to link the colours to the papers, I have also used the same ink to colour the image.

Side inside view

The rose has been inked then I have applied glossy accents.  I have also layered up the geisha , flower and fan then added gems. The image is available at the gingerloft store.

Close up



I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for sopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful image .. so elagant
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Nice!! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge!

PS-I have blog candy! :)

Maria said...

This is a really beautiful card Nikki! I love the subtle colouring on the image - it complements the backing paper perfectly. Maria x

Curly said...

Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for joining CRAFTY CATZ this week

Louise said...

Beautiful card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge
Louise

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol