Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2016

DT Post for Dark 'n' daring challenge 1

Hello again :)  Exciting news, there is a new Blog challenge over at Dark 'n' daring and lucky old me  made the design team :)

Here is my first design team project for them using 

Sugar Skull Day of the Dead Dia De Los Muertos Digital Stamp

by KJArting


I have made an easel card notepad and pen holder and used papers and Embellies from my stash


I have coloured the image using pro markers and a white gel pen for highlights


Side view


I will be entering this project into the following challenges
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/ use ribbon(holding pen in)
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ favourite colour combo (red and black)

Thanks for stopping by


Hugs

NIKKI





8 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful creation and gorgeous colours too. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Anonymous said...

A beautiful project, love the image and the lovely colours.

Hugs Jen xx

Heather said...

Beautiful project!! It would make me want to use post-it notes. : ) Love the feather embellishments and the black, white and red color scheme. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Lisa J said...

This is totally great! Love the bright red! Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very striking colour combo, thanks for sharing at agoac. I have some candy on offer

Unknown said...

Great project. I love the colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope to see you again.

Deni Xx

Tamie said...

Your coloring is wicked awesome. I love the red and black together it is inspired. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT