Followers

Sunday 1 May 2016

DT post for delicious Doodles 'April showers bring flowers'

Haven't posted for this team in a while as I had a break over Christmas, but now I am back :) 

Delicious doodles presents
'April showers bring May flowers'


Here is my project


Easel card notepad and pen using papers from my stash and pen, ribbon, notepad and embellishments from my stash too :)


Image Has been coloured using pro markers and it is called wild rose by Delicious doodles.


Side view

I will be entering this project into the following challenges
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/ april showers bring may flowers


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI





5 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous Nikki! Beautiful coloring and I love the card/notepad together! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Gaynor said...

Stunning card Nikki - I love your project and all the piccies. Thank you for joining Little Claire Designs in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

Repolainen said...

Your embellishments are wonderful with this image.Thanks for taking part in our QKR Stampede week challenge! Have a great day!

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.
Hugs,
Michelle x

Helen said...

Great project and a lovely idea for a gift too.

Thanks for joining us in the Creative Playground with Imagine That Digis by Kris.

Helen x