Followers

Sunday 29 May 2016

DT post for OSAAT challenge #263 Anything goes with stitching

Back with another design team piece for One stitch at a time and the theme this fortnight is

'Anything goes with stitching(real or faux)'


Here is y card using an image by Stitchy herself from the stitchy bear digi outlet


I do apologise for the picture and only one at that!   My computer decided to upgrade to windows 10 and I am having major trouble uploading photos :(   I will keep trying to sort it out!!) I have had to upload this from my phone xxx

I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the fun image and stitched corners-my computer decided t upgrade but my son came and declined it and reverted it back to previous windows
Carol x