Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

DT post for sponsors digi at OSAAT 'Sports'

Well here is my second card this week for OSAAT but this is with one of the sponsor's digi's called 'skater tween'

The sponsor being



I have used some free papers that came with a 'Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine. Probably years ago!!

I have used my new embossing folder from cuttlebug and coloured the image with promarkers, cut her out and attatched her with foam pads.

The folwers and buttons are from my stash, no idea where I got them from!!

The charm is also from my stash and has been attached with a gem brad.

The sentiment has been stamped using an Inkadinkado stamp from the 'Thoughts for the day 'set, and has been stamped onto the smallest nesties scalloped oval, which has been inked and liquid pearled.


As with the card above I will link to challenges when i get back on tuesday.

Hope you like it.

Nikki

7 comments:

Josephine said...

So pretty - I love all the added details!

Marjo said...

Such a cutie patootie, wonderful design and details.

Bunches of hugs Marjo

Vicky said...

Just so cute hun...and such pretty dp's too!

hugs Vicky xx

Wenda said...

Great card I love it.

Hugs Wenda

Renee said...

What a cute card, Nikki. Love the mix of papers.

Sarah said...

Nikki how sweet! Fantastic colors and she is just too cute.
Hugs
Sarah

sparklingblackrose said...

Great project :-) xxx