Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Saturated canary die cuts and punches

Well I have just found a fab new playground over at Saturated Canary and as I have a Simply sassy stamp I can play along :o)

Here is my project for this months challenge

I have used papers from Basic Grey called Indian Summer

Side view
top view of note pad and pen
I have used a simply sassy image by sugar nellie called Hippie Chick and coloured her with pro markers, a Marianne creatables circular die cut has been decorated with pearls as has the large marianne creatables flower, the small flowers are from an xcut punch as are the leaves.

I will be entering this project into the following challenges

 


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

just gorgeous nikki!! i love how you did the little note pad! so clever and the colours are awesome, love the dark!!
thankyou so much for popping over to share it with us on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is fabulous. I love the colours
Lisa x

Jamie Phillips said...

Your project turned out adorable, I love it!! I need to find out how to make those, they would make great gifts.

Meihsia Liu said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color scheme and how you color the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs xx