Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

DT card for Gingerloft 'Under the sea'

Welcome to another challenge here at the Gingerloft, our theme this fortnight is 'Under the Sea'

Here is my card

I have used some gorgeous teal coloured DP's from my fab new CD by Bearly mine designs!!

Side/inside view

Mermaid digi by Gingerloft coloured with promarkers

Birthday sentiment from lili of the valley stamps

Sea shells from my stash and punched leaves

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

8 comments:

Debi said...

Nikki, This is way too cool!!!! love it all, Debi x

hazel said...

A wonderful creation Nikke. I love how you've use the die cuts to look like waves.
xxx Hazel.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is just fabulous .. love the colours the die cuts , the shells .. well everything really
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Joynana said...

Love all of the different shades of blue. And it really looks like under the sea. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters make it girly challenge.

Sue B said...

Wow! this is stunning Nikki !! what a beautiful image and your colouring is wonderful. I love the blue theme. The paper is gorgeous and I love those shells with the silver seaweed !!! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge
Hugs Sue xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Nikky. Love the colours and your mermaid is coloured beautifully too.
Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles.
Anne x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lovely LO on your card, lovely image and embellishments, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's craft shop, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A sweet card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.