Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Inspiration card for Chalk N Stock

Well it is inspiration day for me at chalk n stock and here is my inspiration for you today!


All shading and colouring and distressing on this card has been done using CHALKS!!  Yes that's right, so easy and so quick!!  I Embossed the cogs background onto white card and then used 2 shades of brown chalk to give it a distressed look by rubbing it on with cotton wool.  I then backed the piece with brown card. The bronze metal flowers and clock charm are from my stash and the mini gems are also from my stash

Close up of the image, I have used a gold pen for the metallic look of the earing, arm band and wing.

Side/inside view


I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI 

12 comments:

CarlaKH said...

what a gorgeous card- love the soft look!

Desire Fourie said...

Nikki this is beautiful. Love the soft colouring. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Jenée said...

Oh my, such a beautiful fairy and coloured up so gorgeously. Lovely card. Thank you for entering it this week in the challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a wonderful delicate looking card. Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Misty's said...

Hi Nikky
I saw your lovely creation on MIM and came to take a closer look. What a stunning Chalks Work! Absolutely Love it! Love the image and other elements you used to create this beauty too.
Michaela xx

Unknown said...

Hi there, oh wow all done with chalks - that's just amazing! Fabulous image and lovely soft colours.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Crafting Vicky said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I really love the wonderful coloring with the chalk! That really looks awesome.

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Mei said...

You've done a beautiful job using chalk!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week!

I have a $15 voucher up for grabs on my blog at meiaudesigns.wordpress.com, come by to check it out if you get a chance!

Mei

Crafty and Green said...

Thank you for having played with us last week at Love to Create Challenge!! Merry Christmas!! See you in 2013!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Unknown said...

Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the soft feel of this card too. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hi Nikky, your card is stunning and your use of the chalk colouring is perfect. Adding the little gems is a lovely finishing touch.
Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
*Hugs* ~ Nana Vic