Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

DT piece for OSAAT #182 'Use a digi'

Welcome back to another new challenge this week at OSAAT and our theme is

'Use a digi'

Here is my project


Collage


I have used papers from a basic grey paper pad called Little Black Dress and gems from my stash to create this easel card notepad and pen holder



Side view


Images called 'Two Kitties' by Barbara Jensen from the stitchy bear digital outlet, coloured with pro markers


I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by


Hugs

NIKKI



5 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely little set and the images look great. Hazel x

Hazel said...

I'm waiting to see your Autumn offering. Might call back later. Hazel x

Chriss America Real said...

Nikki,

You have something different posted on the challenge blog, might want to take a look. This cat is so cute!

Your fellow stitchy angel,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Ingrid Mason said...

Oh Nikki, I love this gorgeous desk set and matching card - what a special gift for any cat lover - it's so smart too. Ingrid xx

CraftyGirl said...

Such a lovely set. I would love to know how to make it someday. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com