Followers

Sunday 3 November 2013

DT Post for OSAAT #188 'Use a digi'

Wow the wind is blowing out there today!!  I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween I know we did here, so I thought I would show you the pumpkins from the Byrne house hold this year before I get on with my post for OSAAT :)


3 pumpkins with one image on each side!!


Anyway that's Halloween out of the way, so now we are back to the challenge this week at OSAAT and the theme is

'Use a digi'

Here is my card


I have used this fabulous owl birthday image created by the fabulous Hope Jacare doodles from the stitchy bear digi outlet, a bark embossong folder for the background and some hessian from my stash

The image has been coloured with pro markers



Side/inside view


Collage of the images

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://www.lisasomerville.com/ things with wings


Thanks for stopping by


Hugs

NIKKI


17 comments:

Hazel said...

The owl looks beautiful on your card, I love all the shades of brown and beige. Hazel x

Love crafts forever said...

Did you do those Pumpkins? Awesome work!!! Your card is gorgeous too Nikki.
hugs Nat

Ingrid Mason said...

Gorgeous card Nikki - I love your coloures and the 'natural' embossed backing paper with the natural hessian. Your entire card has such a feeling of sympathy and class. Love Ingrid xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

verybellemakes said...

The pumpkins are amazing! How do you do them? Lovely card too - the wood effectr background is perfect!

Victoria (DT teamie)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely card Nikki. I love the colours and your colouring of course. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.
Lynn, DT Member BSCB
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous owl love the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

lorby said...

Cute birthday card. Love the way everything goes together on it.

Kristie said...

I just love that cute little owl digi. The embossed wood grain background is simply wonderful. Thanks for playing with us over at Flutter By Wednesday.

Danni said...

Very cute owl!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow Nikki,
I love this card...all the texture is great and the colours have such a warm/serene feel too.
Lynn, OSAAT DT

Rosica Katreva said...

Ooo... I love owls so much. Thank you for this card, hun. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week. Good luck!

Hugs Rossi (DT Member)

Unknown said...

Love this card! Awesome job! Erin OSAAR Teamie

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Love the wooden/bark background. Beautiful. Lis - teamie x

sian said...

Brillant colour combo for the card works well with the image :) Sian (OSAAT Teamie)

Margaret said...

This is such a cheerful image and your coloring is fabulous. Maggie (OSAAT Teamie)

Zella said...

Love the owl and the netting behind - very neat! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge for our Birthday challenge.
Blessings,
Zella
Pattie's Creations DT