Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

DT Post for OSAAT #194 Use a digi

Welcome to another new challenge at OSAAT this week, aren't these weeks just flying by?  It's nearly Christmas!!

Our theme this week is Use a digi

Collage of the 4 projects


Papers & buttons from my stash


Xcut dies and Trumpet image from the Jazz digi stamp set by Stitchy



Side view

I will be entering this project into the following challenges


Papers from my stash, Memory box musical notes die cut and Xcut die cut shapes


Xcut dies and drum image from the Jazz digi stamp set by Stitchy



Side view

I will be entering this project into the following challenges


Papers & buttons from my stash


Xcut circle die and spellbinders scalloped circle die, marianne  design treble clef die and piano image from the Jazz digi stamp set by Stitchy



Side view
I will be entering this project into the following challenges




Papers & charm from my stash,Papers from my stash, Memory box musical notes die cut and Xcut die cut shapes


Xcut circle die and spellbinders scalloped circle die and piano image from the Jazz digi stamp set by Stitchy



Side view


Close up of musical note charm from my stash

I will be entering this project into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

11 comments:

Ingrid Mason said...

What a stunning set of notepad easel cards Nikki ...just perfect for a musician to jot down those notes that keep running through his/her head. Love Ingrid xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

A wonderful musical collection of notepads. These are sure to make a nice gift for someone. Wishing Santa brings me one.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAT DT

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow these are awesome and such wonderful practical gift ideas. Love the silhouette images.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

CraftyGirl said...

Love the note pad and pen sets you make.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

This is gorgeous Nikki. What a fabulous idea.
Lisa - OSAAT teamie x

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant set love the digis and music papers
Carol (osaat) x

Unknown said...

Nikki these are lovely stunning easel notepads and make the perfect gift and i love how you have used a lot of the jazz silhouette backgrounds! someone is going to get all jazzed over these this christmas! Anita OSAAT teamie x

verybellemakes said...

Perfect stocking fillers! Love the frames and the musical note charm :)

Victoria x
OSAAT teamie

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

WOW...Nikki...your creations are just lovely...wonderful gifts !! I love all the added bits and bobs. Very creative indeed.

Lynn, OSAAT DT Sister

Margaret said...

What wonderful note pad gifts. Would be great masculine gifts to keep on a desk. Maggie DT Teamie

ike said...

These are just so wonderful :-) I wish you would do us a Tutorial on how to make these ???? :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog