Followers

Sunday 11 January 2015

DT post for OSAAT #228 Anything goes with NEW

We are back with another challenge at OSAAT and this fortnights challenge is

'Anything goes -New'

Here is my card for the challenge and I have used some New embellishments


Papers from my stash, new embellishments from 'The works' store and gem from my stash


The image is called 'call me' by Barbara Jensen in the stitchy bear digi outlet and has been coloured with pro markers


Side / inside view

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://kitandclowder.ning.com/challenges anything goes


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

7 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Nikki I just adore this card and that Cameo is just lovely!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sister OSAAT DT

Mimi said...

A simply stunning creation Nikki, not only beautifully coloured but perfect design paper and embellishments :) :) :) hugs Jane xxxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Nikki and love the embellishments, particularly the cameo. Christine OSAAT Teamie

Anne Lise said...

Great card :)

Anne Lise, OSAAT

Rachel Gillham said...

gorgeous card, absolutely loved it and you have done monochrome beautifully! thank you for joining our challenge at that craft place!
Rachel, TCP DT

Conny said...

Hello Nikki,
your card is really great! I love your colouring and the colours you used!
Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
Hugs,
Conny

cheryl said...

Oh this is just gorgeous hun bless you for playing at That craft place,hugs Cherylxxxxx