Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Kenny K challenge 25 'Hearts'

Well I am back after my christmas break, hope you all had a good one! Christmas has come and gone so the next cardmaking challenge will be the old Valentines!  And this brings us to the Kenny K challenge this week.  They have brought out some fabulous new valentines images, but for this card I have used one of their Gothik Angelz images.
I have used a sizzix die cut for the heart, and some free backing papers from a magazine.

I have used pro markers to colour the image.

The flourishes are from marianne creatables dies, and the extra hearts  have been punched, I have also used a dotty embossing folder to emboss the heart.

I have used a piece of lace to seperate the papers, with a metalic strip of flowers and gems,  a heart charm is hanging from the lace and the LOVE sentiment is a sizzix mini die.

Hope you like it.

I have entered this card into


3 comments:

LINDA said...

WOWZER!! This is just beautiful. Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Ooh Nikki, your card looks stunning! thanks for joining KennyK's Crafty Girlz!

Hugs,
Renata

Angela said...

Look at all those HEARTS!! You really did an awesome job with challenge and great coloring. Thanks for joining u at KKKG this week.
Hugs:)
Angela