Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Beginnings!

Well 'Do it with Digi's' have given us their first challenge, and the theme is 'New Beginnings'  Very apt I think!  Here is my take on this theme.  I did stuggle, even with all the digi's I have, (and trust me I have quite a few!) I struggled to find one to go with this challenge theme.
The backing papers are from 'Minds eye' called Pretty please Spring papers. 
I have used the freebie spider Digi from Justin Pike, which I have coloured with pro markers.


 
The sentiment was printed on my computer, then punched out with a 2" circular punch. It has been layered onto a Nellie Snellen circular die from her set.

The teapot charm is one from my stash, no idea where I got it from!

I have used a border punch , then decorated with pearl gems.

I have entered this card into theses challenges
Hope you like it, and if you do please leave a comment to let me know you have visited!

Nikki

4 comments:

Lynne said...

I love it Nikki - that image is fab!!! love the colours too - gorgeous!! thanks for joining us at our first challenge at Do it with Digis xx Lynne and the Digi Divas xx

Vicky said...

Hiya Nikki!

What a great image hun!, just love it and that ikkle charm is adorable :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Sharon said...

What a beautiful card, love the colours.
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Do It With Digi's.
Sharon xx

Cor* said...

Bwahhahahaaa how cute is this image and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for participating in the very first Do It With Digi's [DIWD] Challenge! We appreciate your support! Corry [DWID DT]
PS- could link directly to the post next time as I had alot of scrolling down to do to find this masterpiece. Thanks.