Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Love you!

Well here is another Kenny K challenge entry, I have used the sketch layout from the  'bearly mine' blog challenge.
The backling papers are freebies from a magazine and I have just used black paper to matt them.  I have used a 2 nestability circular scalloped die cuts for a base for the main image to sit on and I have embossed the top red die with a swirls embossing folder.

The image is 'Prisoner of Love' From Kenny K downloads, which I have coloured with pro markers.

The Love sentiment has been printed on my computer using a free font from free font downloads.  I have cut it out with a nestability die and inked the edges and embellished with red gems of differing sizes.   The roses are from my stash, have had them forever, so no idea where i got them from! and the leaves have been punched out of black paper.

This card has been entered into the following challenges


Hope you like it!

Please don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you have visited.  :o)

~Nikki~

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous card gorgeous colouring to. Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Bearlymine, good luck. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Cards By MI said...

Such a great card! Stunning colouring and great colours! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mines!
Love n hugs
Marie

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining BMD.....

Hugs
Judith

Donna said...

Awesome card Nikki, great color combo of red and black, perfect for Valentine's Day too. Thanks for playing along with both the Kenny k Challenge and the Bearly Mine Challenge.
hugs
Donna xx