Followers

Monday 17 January 2011

Things with wings!

Well what another rainy day it has been!  Could someone please turn off the tap?!
Here is a card I have been working on for the lili of the valley challenge, something with wings.  I was hoping to use the new stamps I ordered from them forthis one but they haven't arrived yet!  Booo Hooo!  I still love this fairy stamp though.
Backing papers and ribbon  from my stash

Fairy hand stamped and embossed, then painted with twinkling H2O's

Sentiment stamped(lili of the valley sentiment) with butterflies stamped from papermania's Dandelion range.

Flowers from stash, and leaves punched from silver card.

Hope you like it!

This card will be entered into the following challenges

Please leave a comment, if you like what you see!

Nikki

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Nikki!, such a sweet image and I love the cute flowers too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Radwa Bayoumi said...

Super cute image :)
Thanks for playing with us at 2 sisters challenges!!