Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

DT post for One stitch at a time Sponsors digi 'Bling it on'

And here is my card using the Sponsors of todays OSAAT challenge



Don't forget you can win 3 digis of your choice!




I have used a gorgeous paper that has flocking on the swirls for the backing paper.  I got it years ago from Paperchase and still had some in my stash.  The embossing is from a cuttlebug set and used pearl gems to embellish. 

The digi is caled 'Goth Tween'.  I have coloured her with pro markers and added my own chain and gems to embellish.
The flower is a Marianne creatable die, I hace used a black pearl brad for the center and then used minigems around the outside of it.  The charm is from my stash.

I have layered the top piece in purple and black then attatched lace around the edge and added pearls to the flowers.


I hope you like it

I will be entering this card into the folowing challenges

Hugs

Nikki

9 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

You Rocks Nikki.
Hugs Nat

Curly said...

Wow this is a fabulous card I love the colour theme and the image,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,

Good luck,
Hugs Bridget CCDT

lindyloo said...

Fabby work thank you for joining us at the crafty catz this week linda

Tracy S said...

Such a cool and funky card! Love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining us this week over at Anita Be Stampin!

Vicky said...

Fantastic Nikki...and love the funky/goth feel too hun...!

thanks for joining us at Divas....and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

carol said...

super card, fab colours too, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty catz x carol

Jeni said...

Love your funky, girly card! Super DP and embossing. Thanks for playing along in the Anita Be Stampin challenge. ~jeni :)

Laney said...

Fabulous Nikki!!!
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Brenda said...

Rockin card!!! Love the colors you chose!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin!! Bren