Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

DT card for Craft-room challenge 'Our furry four legged friends'

Well those 2 weeks have flown, our birthday hop is at an end and it is time for a new challenge at Craft-Room. The theme is ' Our furry four legged friends'

Come and join the fun , our sponsor is 

http://tando-creative.blogspot.com/
Tando Creative

Here is my project

I have used a Large 20 x 20cm card by Dovecraft for the first time as the stamp I have used was quite large and my Tando bunting fits it nicely!  I have used some patterned card from my stash, no idea who made it as I got i from a craft show a few years ago!  I have used my new tri boss buttons embossing folder.

This gorgeous stamp is a house of mouse wood blocked stamp, but when i moved house I had to remove all the wooden blocks off my stamps to fit them all in so I don't know what this one is called now :o(   I have coloured it with pro markers and used an xcut border punch along the bottom

I created a ribbon flower and used a button for the center and pins for the leaves

This banner is from the tando chip board collection, I have distressed it with inks, used sizzix die cut letters for the writing and used heart pearl at the joins


Inside the card

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://cateredcrop.com/ banners and bunting

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Nikki

13 comments:

Cathy Dineen said...

Great card, love the colours, the flower, and the banner. Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week! :)

Candy C said...

Your card is so pretty! I love your embossed button background! Your little bunting is also so sweet with the little pearl shaped buttons. Your stamped and colored image is really nicely done. Love the ribbon flower, too! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

hazel said...

I love your card Nikki and I'm a big fan of House Mouse - I love this image and the lovely colours.
xxx Hazel.

Mervi said...

Great card, not only the size but love the image and coloring, beautiful details;-))m

Geraldine said...

Beautiful card. I love your handmade flower and the button detail. Thank you for sharing with us at BTC&G.
Geraldine

Teresa said...

Gorgeous cards and great use of those pins :o)
thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps Pins Challenge. Teresa xx

Brigitte said...

What a great card!!!! The little hamster doesn't look to happy, lol!!! Love the colouring and the colours you used! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

kelly ledder said...

Such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Lisa Minckler said...

Fantastic image, just love all those little cuddly critters and your card is loaded with gorgeous details!! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Gina Lindsay said...

So cute!! I love that image. Your ribbon flower is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your sweet image and banner, thanks for joining us at CYP, hugs, Sarah x

Kjersti said...

A lovely card Nikki, love the sweet house mouse image:)
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps pin challenge!
Hugs Kjersti:)

nnalorac said...

So cute Nikki, love the image and love your cute ribbon flower, must give this a go. Thanks for playing along over on BTC&G. Carolxx