Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

DT post for OSAAT #118 'Stitch it'

Welcome to another challenge at OSAAT and this week the theme is 'Stitch it' You must use sewing and or a Stitchy stamp on your creations.  Our sponsor is the stitchy bear store with this months collab.

I have been lucky enough this week to create 2 projects, my first is

I have used an uncovered notepad and used black card to create the cover, the used paper mania capsule paper to cover it, an xcut heart border punch and pearls

Marianne creatables die cut flower and leaf with a pearl for the centre

Stitchy stamps fairy silouettes from the stitchy bear store with glitter and gems on the wings, an xcut circle die cut, spellbinders scalloped circle die cut, cross stitch thread and hand stitching as I have no machine :o(

I will be entering this project into the following challenges




My second project is
Dove craft christmas papers, and faux stitching.

Digi called angel bear from beary dust at the stitchy bear store, coloured with pro markers, nellie snellen multi frame die with cross stitch thread sewn around the scallops


Martha Stewart punch and pearl from stash


I will be entering this into the following challenges




Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Nikki

11 comments:

Josephine said...

Two gorgeous and very different projects! I must say I love the fairy silhouette - I think those images are my absolute favourites - and the glitter makes it really stand out beautifully.

Hazel said...

Both beautiful projects. Well done, Nikki. Hazel x

Hazel said...

Both cards are suitable for my CHNC challenge 77 (if you want to enter another link that would be fine) - I love the colour combo of the first one and the the second one is so cute - hope to see you again soon. x

Choccy said...

Nikki i adore both of your projects. Thanks so much for helping out this week i really appreciate it :O)

Choccy xx

alethea said...

YOur little bear card is gorgeous, you coloured beautifully! Love your silhouette card too! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Colour it Up challenge! Hugsxx

Siv said...

I really like the color scheme you've used on the notebook, and all the elements make it just gorgeous!
Thank you so much for joining the Southern Girls! Hope to see you again!
Hugs Siv

Cards By MI said...

Two lovely looking cards Very pretty both of them. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this weeka and good luck with the challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Beautiful! love the lacy diecuts on the first and the popped wings on the second.

Thank you for playing along in Freshly Brewed Challenges 100th prize challenge
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

VanessaB said...

gorgeous cards! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs. :)

Unknown said...

Love the glittery wings :) So cute. Thank you for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

suzARTe said...

such a lovely card. I love the main image.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)