Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

female note book

Who ordered more rain?  Could someone remind the sun it is supposed to be summertime!!

Here is today's project

An uncovered notepad, Black card to create the cover, Echo park 'be mine papers', Xcut heart border punch ribbon, pen and gems.  Kenny K digi from the Glam gang collection called 'All that' coloured in pro markers

Side view

I will be entering this project into the following challenges
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/ favourite colour combo (pink & black)


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Nikki

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikki,
this notebook is so cute. I want one lol. this is really cute. I love your coloring and shading and the paper is perfect.

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

hazel said...

I love your super cut notebook Nikki.
xxx Hazel.

Berit said...

What a gorgeus project! Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Berit x

Gitte said...

What a lovely card.

Thank you for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous notebook Nikki!
Thanks for joining us again at PTW.
xx

WeirdCat said...

Fab notebook, great design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

suzARTe said...

Oh wow, that main image is just fantastic and I love the way you have coloured her in as well. I am sure it will be fun using this bright and happy notebook.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)