Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

Commissioned wall canvas 2!

Here is my second commissioned wall canvas, I hope you like it!

I have covered the canvas in several shades of purple acrylic paint and then gone around the edges with a black stazon ink pad

This fabulous image from Saturated canary, called 'Gothica' Has been printed A4 size and then coloured with pro markers, cut out and added to the  canvas using silicon glue

The name has been created using a sizzix die alphabet and then I have added white dots with my Gelly roll pen to make it stand out!

I have created this section using a piece of do craft paper and a tonic studios border punch then added gems from my stash.  I have put 2 small mirror pieces at the top and bottom and used black gem swirls to accentuate them.  I have then created a floral center piece using Wild orchid flowers that I have also attached using silicon glue

I will be entering this canvas into the following challenges
http://anythingbutacard.com/ anything but a card



Thanks for stopping by

HUgs

NIKKI

6 comments:

Meighan Wheller said...

Wow Nikki what a great idea! I love the colours and the image is adorable. I am sure that this will be received with lots of smiles. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week and good luck in the draw. Regards Meighan

Judy McKay said...

Very adorable image and fantastic are work. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

RoseC said...

Nikki, your beautifully colored Saturated Canary Gothica looks wonderful on this fabulous purple wall canvas. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Roses" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Jessica Griffin said...

Beautiful canvas piece! I love all the purple! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at anything but a card!


Sammi said...

I love this!! It is AWESOME!! GORGEOUS colours!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Anything but a card.com :)
Sammi
xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

i love this!!! thanks for joining us at C4E and good luck emma xx