Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

DT post for Gingerloft challenge 'Embossing, wet or dry'

Welcome to another challenge at Gingerloft and out challenge for you this fortnight is 
'Embossing, wet or dry'

Here is my card
My new Do crafts embossing folder, nesties die cut with xcut square die cut to cut out the image

Side/inside view

this gorgeous digi is from gingerloft called Panda digi , I have done nothing to it apart from cut it out and distress the edge!  



Charm from my stash

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

 NIKKI

3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

This is totally adorable! I really love that little panda bear charm! So cuuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

What a great card so clear, but so cute!!! The stamp is great!!!

Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.

Hugs Ivi

Kathy said...

Beautifully done. Love the black and white and the panda image. Thanks for joining our animal companions challenge at the Corrosive Challenge blog.