Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Inspiration piece for Chalk N Stock

I am back again hoping to inspire!  With this new bugaboo image and sentiment!  Don't you just love it!
Anyway, here is the card  and how I created the background!


Finished card :o)
I have used yellow and orange chalk mists sprayed onto white card to create the 2 background sheets

I then stamped glasses onto them with black ink

Side /inside view

JJT&Stequila image from bugaboo stamps, coloured with pro markers

Sentiment come with the digi :o)

I will be entering this card into the following challenges



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab.. i love the colour
Lisa x

Unknown said...

I love this! The background you created is gorgeous and perfect for that fun image! I love your sentiment also! ;o)
Thank you for joining the Digi Makeover Challenge.
Ruza ~ DT

Ardilla said...

Hi!
This is so fun, I love this image, super background paper too...
Thanks for joining us this week to our challenge at Digi Makeover.
I hope to see you back again soon :)

DT Ardilla

Crafty and Green said...

Fantastic Card!! Awesome Image & PERFECT Sentiment!! Love it!! Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Come Back and Play with us again really soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina