Followers

Friday 6 May 2011

Dad Your my Super Hero!

Well this is my last post until Sunday as I am away for the weekend, so I hope you like it.  I don't have long so I will get straight to it.

I thought I would try something different for this, and as I haven't made a stepper card for a while that's what I decided to make! I have used backing papers from K & company called 'ROAM' and a plain silver piece of paper that i have embossed.  The Fantastic, Amazing, POW! and BAM! sentiments come from the Greeting farm amazing duo pack.

All of the digis used on this card are from good old Kenny K and have all been coloured with pro markers and cut out then attatched to the card using 3D foam pads.

This one is called 'Cookie guy'  and he has been attatched to a nellie snellen multiframe die cut that has been inked and liquid pearled.  The sentiment was created on my computer and punched out.  And I have used a heart punch for the hearts.

The one standing up is called 'Super hero'

This one is called 'Fist hero'.  The fathers day sentiment came free with a purchase so I am not sure where it comes from and the button and ribbon are from my stash.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ T is for 2 or more images
http://krista-kris-challenges.blogspot.com/ Colour* black, grey, cream and olive
http://cookingitupwithkatie.blogspot.com/ Green,punches and 2 of something ( 2 superhero's!)


Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Nikki

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fun card - love all those images and the stepper design
Lisa x

LINDA said...

These are just fantastic.. Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. hugs, Linda

Patricia said...

so fun card I love all the details =P

Vicky said...

Brilliant hun...and have a super weekend!

hugs Vicky xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card!! I love all the images and your design!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

A fantastic step card...I love how you incorporated all three images. I know someone will love receiving this card! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

Karli said...

So fun & fantastic step card! Thanks so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenges :) Hope you'll play with us again next time! Hugs~

Kelly said...

Fab card! Thanks for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week.

Marilyn said...

Wowsers... what a great card & you've put an amazing amount of work, time, & detail into it & it shows. Good job!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us & good luck!
Marilyn

Krista said...

Fabulous card ! Thanks for playing along with C&T !

Sarah Rice said...

this is so neat!! love the fun folds!

thanks for playing with us at some odd girl

Carolina said...

Great card. Thank you for cooking it up with Katie this week

Zarah said...

Wow! How cool!!

Thank you for playing with us at Some Odd Girl this fortnight! :D