Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

Kenny K White on white

Good morning,  I see Blogger is having yet more problems this morning as I couldn't sign in in the normal way!  What is going on?   Any way the weather is looking very good out there today so I will have to make the most of it if blogger is going to misbehave all day!

Today's  card was an absolute pleasure to make,  I really like the white on white at the moment so don't be suprised if you get another tomorrow! 

I have trimmed the edge of the top layer of this card then used a fiskars boarder punch down the edge.  I have used 2 different embossing folders(my favourite things to use at the moment as they are quick and easy!) One for the outside(music) and one for the inside(from the cuttlebug princess collection)


I have used riddon down the edge and added clear gems to the scallops.

The image is called Madskills from kenny k digi downloads and I have coloured her with promarkers, cut her out and attatched her with foam oads.  I have also added some tiny mini gems for the belt section.

The sentiment is 2 stamps 'Keep rockin' is from the greeting farm and Birthday girl is from a lili of the valley set

I have used a nesties scalloped lace square for th insert overlaying the embossing and the Birthday wishes is a stamp,but I have no idea where I got it from.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/ Let it hang out over the edge

Thanks for stopping by. 

hugs

Nikki

13 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Love white on white something very special and stylish about it. You have created a fabulous card here so much texture and yummy layers love it XOXO Zoe

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous .. love the white on white
Lisa x

Gina said...

Awesome "white on white" creation!! So much detail!! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Cowgirls this week :D XXX

Kristen said...

Hi Nikki,
gorgeous card! I can't find your e-mail address, but when you get a chance, can you e-mail me at k.catalano@comcast.net so, I can get your prize out to you from Scrap-Creations challenge. Thanks so much. Kristen

stampingmarianne said...

Love the embossing and the beautiful border!
Thanks for joining us at creative cowgirls challenge,
Marianne

Poppet said...

A gorgeous card Nikki, the white on white look fabulous and the image looks wonderful in the soft blues.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Love it! The inside is just as wonderful as the outside! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kenny K's Kraft Girlz! Hugz, Cheryl

Angela said...

This is so stunning and what a great use of out white on white challenge with all the punches and dies. Great job!! Thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenges this week.
Hugs:)
Angela

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith

hazel said...

This is a beautiful card, I love white on white.
xxx Hazel.

Chris said...

there's something about white on white, when it's done well it looks great. I love your embossing. I love the card. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

Min said...

WOW Nikki - this is just gorgeous! Love all the white and the digi! AND all the stuff that hangs over!! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Let it All Hang Out" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Jen Leeflang said...

FABULOUS CARD!Thanks for joining us on Shelly's Images this week!
luv n huggz
Jen
ST DT