Followers

Friday 30 September 2011

Baby boy card

Good evening all :o)  I have just realised my first craft fair is next weekend!  Where did that time go I have too much to do to be ready !!! ARGH!

Anyway, here is today's card


I have used Pink petticoat papers for this card and an Xcut heart border punch across the centre

Side view

Pony digi from Beccy's place she has some brilliant free digi's so why don't you pop on over and take a look.
The pony has been coloured with pro markers and is sitting on an Xcut circle die and a scalloped circle nesties die.

Here is my favourite unknown stamped flower againa md punched leaves and an added button for the centre.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/ Tic,tac,toe - Flower, digi, Buttons

Thanks for stopping  by

Hugs

NIKKI

5 comments:

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, love this image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
have a fabulous weekend!
Debxx

Basslady said...

my goodness!

what an adorable card!

i love the image and the papers so much!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love this project in all blues. :) Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images Blog.

Star said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!

xx Star

Anonymous said...

Awwww adorable.

Thanks for joining us at RRC.

Hugges Angel