Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

Stars and stripes

Well I have time for a second post today as my darling husband has been home and sone the shopping and looked after the children!  I have had a great day, with a lovely prospective wedding invitations client ,who popped around and we designed her invites together :o) Now I just have to find the right colour card and ribbon and complete a sample for her to see if they are just what she wants when it is finished.  I hope so :o)

So anyway onto my second post!



The backing papers are from one of the designers at PC Crafter, and I have backed them all with black card.
Side/inside view

This fabulous freebie image is available at Dustin pikes Blog. He has some fantabulous images and I have just treated myself to a years membership, why don't you go and check him out? The image has been coloured with pro markers, cut out and attatched to and Xcut circle and nesties scalloped circle to create a topper. I have then liquid pearled the scallops.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

10 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

So cool! I love that free image, how Dustin comes up with them I will never know. Good luck in the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Vicky said...

I love it hun..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Karen Hasheck said...

Cute Halloween card - lovely details and coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and come back soon!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a brill card, love that image and what you have done with it.

Jane said...

What a spook-tastic card! Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground.
Jane

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, good luck, blessings Hilde

Gramma said...

Isn't that a great image... super card. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
Hugz,
Gramma

Shelby said...

Hey Nikki...adorably cute kid's Halloween card! Love it. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids, good luck and hope you'll join us again

Shelby

Ginny said...

LOVE it. Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a fun Halloween card, great coloring with your fabulous paper combo! Thanks for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids, hope to see you next challenge :)