Followers

Friday 23 March 2012

Coffee Time!

Well I have a corridor of packed boxes waiting for our move in 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!  My Goodness the time is suddenly flying by!

I did manage to squeeze in a card yesterday so I hope you like it.



Pink petticoat papers, marianne creatables die cut and Xcut circle die cut which has been embossed with dots!

Side/inside view

The image is called Coffee time by Sugar Nellie, and has been coloured with pro markers, then cut out and attatched using foam pads

corner panel with button from stash

I will be entering this card into the following challenges



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI



10 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

What a cute card. I especially love the way you colored some of the dots, but not all. Thanks for joining us at the Art Impressions Challenge this week.

Kate Swanson said...

What great coloring! I feel like this is me ... always with a cup of coffee in my hand. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Art Impressions!

Lisa Jane said...

Good luck with your move .. your card is fab- love the colours
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Anne Fenton said...

Wonderful coloring..such a cute image, thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

AdoraBella said...

Oh, how adorable is that! Love the pretty dotted DP and the super cute image. Your coloring is great! And the doily frame behind your image is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joinin us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog.
Hugs
- Maria

Tracy S said...

super cute card! I love the brown and orange together.I like the inking you did around the circle and the embossing... it is a cool effect together. Thank you for joining us over at Guylou's!

Mema's Crafts said...

This card is adorable and I really like the brown and orange together. Thanks for joining us over at Mema's Crafts this month. Good Luck and I hope you will return.

Stacy said...

Ok this card is fabulous! I love the monochromatic theme, all the layers and embossing and the adorable image! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at
FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!
Hugs,
Stacy, FBDT

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Nikki, love the colors you chose for the image. good luck with your move. Thanks for joining us at BMC this week.
hugs
Donna xx