Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Hoppy Easter!!

What a beautiful day out there today!!  I have just had to walk into town to post some letters as my Hubbie has the card today for a job interview(wish him luck everyone!!) and I didn't even wear a coat!!  just gorgeous sunshine, and I will be out in it again this afternoon as my son has a football match at school and I am going to watch. Happy days :o) 

So here is todays card
Pink petticoat papers and some decoupage for a change!

Side inside view

This cute frog is from  the 'Simply Spring '  download set from PC Crafter 


The sentiment was created on my computer

I will be entering this card into the following challenges



Thanks for stopping by

hugs

Nikki

9 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

LOVE your Easter card. This is just adorable and completely humorous. Wonderful job!

Thank you for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles and for sharing at Make It Monday. :)

Debs said...

Fantastic Easter card Nikki.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week.
Hugs Debs

Shirley-Anne said...

Such a happy , fun bright Easter card .Love it . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Shirley said...

This is such a fun Easter card, I spotted it on the Make It Monday blog and popped over to take a better look.

Shirley

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute!! Love it Nikki! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

Becky said...

Lovely card, I love the image
Thanks for joining us this challenge at
My Mums Craft Shop
Hugs, Becky x

Trudie said...

I love this decoupage! Such a funky fellow. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudiexx

Paper Squirrel said...

So cute...he made me giggle!
Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicious!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab card, I love the super cute image
Thanks for joining in with us over at My Mums Craft Shop this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
PS sorry for the late comment x