Followers

Friday 9 November 2012

All things bright and beautiful at 'Lili's lil fairies'!

My house is QUIET!!  My youngest has gone for his first full day in nursery and my oldest is in school and it is sooooooo peaceful here, no TV no screeching no games playing and no one calling MUM!!!!  Absolute BLISS !   The down side is I now have no excuse not to get the house work done :o(  
Can't have everything I suppose!

Here is today's card


Freebie papers from a card magazine for backing, Marianne creatables holly die and mini gems from my stash, sentiment from lili of the valley

Side/inside view

Rubber stamp from Lili of the valley stamps called 'Cosy and warm' , coloured with pro markers

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

10 comments:

Miradormakings said...

Beautiful Christmas card inside and out. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

Joan x

Bettina L. said...

This is a beautiful christmas card. Love the design with the leaves, layers and sentiment. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous, this is you at your very best cutest. How you manage to usse different papers and make them work is beyond me but you do! Thank you for sharing with us at Tanda Teaser. XOXO Zoe

ps what is housework? its a term I'm unfamiliar with :-0

Lisa Jane said...

awwww - definitely cute ! I need to use that stamp!
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the way you have coloured that cute image and those papers look fabulous

Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue

Kim said...

Oh very cute! Leave the housework, it will wait, enjoy your quiet time! Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

Unknown said...

Hi Nikki, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week but the theme is Pretty In Pink. Hugs xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute...love all the layers!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

Laura Bradley said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Divas! Laura x

Deanna said...

Adorable card!
Thanks for playing!
Dee @ LRW