Followers

Monday 5 November 2012

Nephews Birthday card

The sun is out and it is very pleasant here after a nasty weekend, I hope you all have a reprieve from the weather too!

Kenny K are having another DT call and as you can tell by my Kenny K digi stamp label on the left side of my page they are one of my all time favourite digi stamps companies so here we go for another try!  Wish me luck :o)

Here is my Nephews Birthday card
Kenny K digi called 'Anime game kid' coloured with pro markers, sizix stars origional die, Spellbinders embossing folder, cross stitch thread and card candi from my stash!

Side/inside view


I will be entering this card into  the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

11 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card in browns. Great image and colouring. Thank yo for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

cotnob said...

This is a great card, beautifully coloured image. Good luck with the DT call.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our man theme at allsorts. Tracy x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and a fabulous layout too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This rocks! I love this and it just perfect for the boys! Lovely to see you playing along with us @ The Crafty Pad this week :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

Jackie said...

Simply fun and prefect for the boys card! I love the colors you used on this, they work so well! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. I hope to see you join in on the fun again soon!

Jackie, Bugaboo DT

Kim said...

fantastic card, love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and thanks for joining our texture challenge this week. xx

Beverly said...

Really great boy's card. Colors are great, texture is perfect for your theme...good luck with the DT call...thnx for joining in the Come and Get It challenge, and good luck with that, too!

Scrappy said...

Wowza! Fab card! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again soon!

Scrappy -Bugaboo Stamps DT

Di said...

Great card, love your colours. Thanks for joining us at HERE COME THE BOYS.
Hugs Di
xxx