Followers

Sunday 6 April 2014

DT post for OSAAT #207 'Flowers'

Another week has flown by and we have another new challenge at the One Stitch at a time challenge blog and the theme this week is

'Flowers'

Here is my card


Collage of images


Papers from an Unknown freebie paper pack in a magazine that was n my stash, die cut by marianne creatables, plant pot button from one of my local craft stores and I have crocheted the flower embellishment :)

Fabulous digi by Scrappers delight called 'honey' coloured with pro markers


Side / inside view


I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes wit scrappers delight



Thanks for stopping by


Hugs

NIKKI

5 comments:

Hazel said...

A perfect little flower in a pot and a super image, coloured beautifully. Hazel x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Nikki, this is just lovely. I love the colours you used and it sure is a cute image. Very nice indeed.

Lynn, OSAAT DT Teamie

CG said...

Gorgeous! I love all the little touches, especially that awesome handmade flower! Wow! Love your coloring too. Best, CG

SAMARA said...

Nikki you did a spectacular job with the coloring of this adorable image. She is very sexy! The flower is nothing short of brilliant with the crochet. Ingenious! From your DT Sis. Samara xox

Margaret said...

Such a lovely image and gorgeous coloring. Great design and I love the dp that you used. Maggie (OSAAT DT Teamie)