Followers

Sunday 27 April 2014

DT post for OSAAT #210 anything goes

Another week has flown by and we have another new challenge at One Stitch at a time and the theme is 

'Use a digi'

Here is my card


I have used a sunflower paper from my stash to use as background


This gorgeous image is by BBKakes from the stitchy bear digi stamp outlet and it is called 'garden me, and coloured with pro markers.


Side / Inside view


I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by


Hugs

NIKKI

4 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the summery colours you've used on this one. Pretty card. Hazel x

Anne Lise said...

Great card! Nice colors :)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is so fresh and lovely Nikki. What a cute image and great colours on your creaton. Love it.

Lynn, OSAAT DT Teamie

Debbie Adams said...

What a fun and bright colored card. I like sunflower and I really like the dp you used and how you colored your image.
Deborah DT sis @ OSAAT