Followers

Thursday 25 November 2010

Christmas necklaces




Well here was a fun project I have to admit!  And I have been wearing one ever since I made them!!lol  I do love using shrink plastic and it is so easy to create simple jewellery with it.  I stamped The image with Stazon onto frosted shrink plastic and coloured with pro markers.  I cut them out and punched holes top and bottom before I put them in the oven and viola as soon as they came out they were a piece of jewellery ready to happen!.  The chain itself is made out of some cross stitch thread I have had hanging around for years!  Just cut 4 times more than you need for a chain fold it in half, tape one end to the table and twist the rest unitl it has all been done, then fold in half and let it twist on itself and tie a knot in the end.  So simple yet very effective. 

Nikki

1 comment:

Joey said...

Oh Wow Nicky these are fantastic! I love the little whipper snapper rudolph so cute Thanks forjoining us at tpc. Joey.x